Saturday, August 16, 2014

Three way of sorts

Three stories are bouncing around in my head.  There are no errands to run this weekend so I'm hoping for some serious writing time.  Maybe I can manage to get one or two of the stories out of my head and down on paper.

Last night I wrote until my eyes were blurry.  I've got nearly 28,000 words in a story which is a little outside my comfort zone.  I'm loving it.  My characters are strong, the format is interesting, and the plot needs more depth but it is coming along.

I slept for crap last night, which is not unusual at this point.  However, this morning I woke up and KNEW what the next steps are in the story I'm working on.  My fingers itch to get it down.

I'm fighting with myself though because I have a list of things I want to get done.  Do I write on this story that I am inspired to write on or do I work on the production and other things on my list.

High pain level today so I don't know how long I'll be able to manage at the computer but I have two or three things that specifically need to be done here.  It will be a challenge.  Perhaps if I get into what I'm doing, I'll be able to ignore the pain and just get work done.

With two screens on my office computer, I am better able to move between documents and screens.  I love having the two screens.  However, I'm sitting here writing my blog and my story is on the other screen.  I keep looking at it thinking, it really won't take me long to write the next scene or three.  Guess I know what I'll be working on first this morning.

Check out my books at these locations:
Secret Past

Moon Affirmations  Daily Meditations Using the Moon Phase to Focus Your Energy
Available for sale at:
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/432900 Available on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Moon-Affirmations-Daily-Meditations-Energy-ebook/dp/B00K08TF3K/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1398791925&sr=8-5&keywords=moon+affirmations Available on Barnes and Nobles:http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/moon-affirmations-eileen-troemel/1119387496?ean=2940045859738


Moments in Nature
Available at:
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/437602 Available on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Moments-Nature-Eileen-Troemel-ebook/dp/B00KBFOWSK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1400077630&sr=8-1&keywords=moments+in+nature


Moments in Spirit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wayfarer Convictions

The new Wayfarer novel is published!!!  Wayfarer Convictions is available on Smashwords and Amazon.  It will be available in paperback by ...