Tuesday, November 8, 2011

And the results are...

I took the test.  Spent just over an hour working through all the questions and was nervous because people walked out at 20 minutes.  Was I taking too long? 

The class average was between 63-64%.  I got (drum roll please) 78%.  This puts me at just below a B in the class.  I hope I understand the rest of the chapters so I can make my grade come up.  I’ll have to put in a lot of time on the lovely Formal Project now. 

I’m disappointed in myself.  Part of me wants to say – yes I did better than average and in fact most of the class but in reality all I really care about is how well I’m doing.  I don’t think I’m doing that well.  I will have to work harder on this and hope that I can bring that grade up.

2 comments:

  1. Yes I did okay. I would rather have done better. Thank you for the confidence. I may just have to accept a C in this class - not quite there yet.

    ReplyDelete

Wayfarer Limits

The new Wayfarer book is out!  Wayfarer Limits is all about defining the limits in the characters lives and what are acceptable limits and...