Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Back to the salt mines...

My to do list did not get to done... but I did relax and spend some ME time while I was off.  I'm actually looking forward to going back to work.  I know I have a lot on my desk - it was there when I left.  I also know that the moment I step into work the stress level will be quite high with all the political stuff going on.

I've spent the last five days organizing and sorting through writing stuff.  I have it more the way I want it now and hopefully that will last - I just have to maintain it now.  In going through I've gotten a couple of ideas about what I want to do with a few articles and hopefully I will have time to get those done. 

I didn't get to write at all.  I need to get back to that.  Hopefully that will happen this week and I can move forward with the manuscript I am working on.  I didn't get any work done on any of the other manuscripts either.  I think if I'm not in the mood to write I'll go back to editing those so I can move forward on getting them published. 

As I said - my to do list didn't get done and those are still on my mind.  I would like to get those projects submitted to a couple of places though so I can move on to other projects.  I have about a half a dozen in the works... it is just a matter of time and motivation to work on them...  

2 comments:

  1. Bummer...having to go back to work KNOWING your desk is loaded, rather than just suspecting it, really blows...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fortunately for me I got through all but one pile of things. I am hoping to finish getting caught up today and then I'll be back on track. At least there were no surprises for me...

    ReplyDelete

Wayfarer Convictions

The new Wayfarer novel is published!!!  Wayfarer Convictions is available on Smashwords and Amazon.  It will be available in paperback by ...