Saturday, November 6, 2010

Morning errands

What does it say when I'm exhausted by 10 am?  Now granted I've been pretty busy this morning.  My daughter and I went to the gas station, Sorgs (butcher shop), two libraries, met with a friend to drop off something, and came home.  I've been on the phone to talk about the new phones for Stephanie and I - have I mentioned I hate phone shopping?

Now I'm home and planning to go sit by the fireplace until TJ shows up for lunch and work on the book.  I'm hoping for a bit of quiet before more chaos.  This afternoon will hopefully be creative and fun in going over all the amazing pictures TJ has created - I can't wait to see them.  She is an amazing artist and I love her work. 

We also click when it comes to our vision for our work.  My words inspire her in a way that inspires me.  If that makes any sense at all...

So a little down time before a productive and creative afternoon... care to join me?  The fireplace awaits...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crafting Escape

It was a good weekend.  Friday I left work to go to the doctor with Vicki.  We were forceful about her needing a different antibiotic.  She ...