Sunday, October 3, 2010

Chaos before Order

We've been doing a lot of reorganizing and rearranging in order to make things more to our liking in our house.  One thing I've decided is that you go from a sense of order to complete chaos and disruption before you can gain a better sense of order.  We've been working on our office for a while.  We had reached a state of well balance - the chaos had been conquered a bit but we weren't quite done with the office.  Now we've taken one more step in getting it arranged the way we want it and we are living in a touch of chaos once again.  Honestly - I got sick of waiting for this project to move forward so I took matters into my own hands and shifted things around. 

I confess I'm the one who creates the chaos.  I'm the one who gets fed up with things not working and make changes.  I pull things out, get the big things where I want them... then start on the details of things.  I'm the one who says - this room / arrangement isn't working.  I suggest and offer solutions.  Then Ken ends up implementing most of them.  Part of this is because I have limitations on what I can do and part of it is because he doesn't like me to do certain things.  Sometimes he just shakes his head at me in dispair. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Eileen--you've made a wonderful start on blogging. You deserve a gold star. Well, what you're getting is a blue one, and a little mention on my blog. Check it out:

    http://magicdogpress.wordpress.com/2010/10/03/the-star-bounces-on/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you ma'am... that is super nice. I have added a link to your blog on my site - would have done it sooner but just figured out how to...

    ReplyDelete

Wayfarer Convictions

The new Wayfarer novel is published!!!  Wayfarer Convictions is available on Smashwords and Amazon.  It will be available in paperback by ...